Saturday, August 9, 2008

Spiritualized - Think I'm In Love (Chemical Brothers vocal remix)


When this came out in the late-90's I used to end each and every set of mine with this serotonin tingler. In those days I was playing mostly instrumental records, so this was my idea of a big vocal reach for the sky record and to be honest I still do think it is. I don't think I've bought anything by Spiritualized or the Chems since then although I think the wife has and I remember Deep Dish - back when they were any good - starting off one of their Yoshiesque compilations with this beauty. I particularly like the way how it winds down at the end, a proper 'moment' record.

Spiritualized - Think I'm In Love (Chemical Brothers vocal remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Thanks alot! Been looking for this track! Heavent heard it for years!

Feel free to check out my own project;

www.myspace.com/brakkasoundsystem

Also want to share a spiritualized gig from last year. I was there and it was amazing...

http://trena.net/index.php/video-fra-i-fjor.html