Friday, January 4, 2008

Random shots from our vacation.



This is the wall design in a store called Anthropologie, I'm pretty sure that it is a chain store. The interior and overall aesthetic of the place was great and I tried to get the wife to buy a couple of dresses from there but they came with fairly hefty price tags and she was feeling a bit gun shy.



I tried to find out what this was originally but everyone I asked was a tourist. I forgot to turn my tourist-dar on. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that it was a theater.



The wife and I on NYE.



Teppenyiaki is quite possibly my favourite food ever. This wasn't as spicy as it was in Taiwan but beggars can't be choosers.



This is the best meal that I have eaten in ages. Yum!



This was in the concourse of the Modern Art wing of the National Gallery in Washington. The artists name escapes me but he was prevalent in the 60s and 70s...I'll think of it later. I really like this picture because it is technically so bad that it is good.



This was the plane that got us from Washington to Minneapolis. Again I like it for the reasons mentioned above.

No comments: