Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pacific! - A Tree - Poney Poney remix


For the all the underground stuff that I listen to I do appreciate the occasional bit of well made pop music and Gothenburg's Pacific! certainly make the sort of radio friendly fodder that makes me listen. This is the sort of record that I'd play very late on in an evening after I've flexed my chin-strokkery muscles and I can definitely see this track getting the girls on the dancefloor, and lets face it that is what it is all about, isn't it? A lot of journalists are comparing them to the Beach Boys which seems a bit lazy to me given that they sound nothing like the Beach Boys but they do have the ability to craft well made pop songs like the California boys and I can see a lot of attention coming their way. I'm really feeling the art direction on their website as well.

Pacific! - A Tree - Poney Poney remix

No comments: