Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Geoff B's Rare Groove Pressure


Geoff Bowling who runs Pass The Feeling On has just dropped a highly enjoyable rare groove mix on his blog that I am sure that some of you may enjoy. The absolute highlight for me is Wanted Dead or Alive by Voices of East Harlem, which is an amazing record and one that has been getting plenty of plays around the house in recent weeks. Some superb selections.

TRACKLISTING

Creative Source – Funky Luvah
Rawsoul Express – The way we live
Sisters Love- Give me your love
Voices of East Harlem – Wanted Dead or Alive
Lee Dorsey – Night People
Brother to Brother – Chance with you
Tommy Stewart – Bump and hustle music
Linda Lewis – Elevate our minds
Benny Golson – I’m always dancing to the music
TS Monk – Can’t keep my hands to myself
Creative Source – Give you my love
Erasmus Hall – Just me ‘n’ you
Leroy Hutson – Love the way you make me feel
Jay Dee – Strange games and funky things
Milton Wright – Keep it up
Willie Hutch – Sho give you love

Download the mix and read Geoff's write-up here.

No comments: