Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nalin & Kane - Beachball


I was listening to an old mix from the mid-90s that a friend of mine and I did, and this tune immediately jumped out and I couldn't decide if sentiment was making me all excited about it or if it really is a decent tune. I'm in two minds truth be told but back in the 90s when this tune reared its head and was appropriated by lotions as their anthem of choice it was a barnstormer that was played by everyone from Sasha to Danny Rampling and followed me around for a few months at seemingly every party that I went to over that time. I'm sure the vast majority of you groaned when you saw it on here but for those of us who lapped up just about everything that was thrown at us in the mid-90s from Goldie to this, it was an absolute anthem but ultimately we all got sick of it but it still puts a smile on my face. This one is for you, Graham.

Nalin & Kane - Beachball

No comments: