Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quixote - Before I Started To Dance - Chateau Flight dub


If you're a fan of Quiet Village then you will love this track from Gilb'r and Nicolas Chaix's new krautrock inspired project, Quixote. They are of course best known for their Chateau Flight moniker and Nicolas is, of course, the mighty I:Cube - purveyor of everything from hip-hop to minimal all done in his own inimitable electronic style. This remix that they've done of their own work is smacked out genius, lengthening the track out for all it is worth and adding more than a sense of drama to the track as it builds and builds with the vocal snippets coming in and out of the arrangement. I am a huge fan of Gilb'r and Nicolas' work and this track just reinforces my love for their work. This is definitely a project to keep your ears open for in the months to come.

Quixote - Before I Started To Dance - Chateau Flight dub

No comments: