Sunday, January 20, 2008

KUMO t-shirts

This was a limited edition run that we did a year or so ago and I'm toying with the idea of printing up a second run. If you're interested then just holler. I'll be peddling them at cost + shipping in all probability. The t-shirt was basically me paying respect to all my musical influences. They were printed by Phil Banks who did a sterling job.


Front

Front detail

Top left to right: Sufjan Stevens, Jon Peel and Hugh Masekela
2nd row left to right: Chuck D, Barry White and Theo Parrish
3rd row left to right: Gilles Peterson, Aretha Franklin, Depeche Mode, Metro Area and Rub 'n Tug
4th row left to right: Carl Craig, Beck, Eric Dolphy, Matthew Herbert and Roy Ayers
5th row left to right: Charles Mingus, Andrew Weatherall, Jack deJohnette, Stevie Wonder and Mos Def

The writing behind the images are the names of people like Laurent Garnier, Fela Kuti, Marvin Gaye, Moodymann and many, many more.


Back detail

James Kumo and myself at Cord


Rob D and myself at Last Rites

I'm available for all catalog work but won't do nudity unless it is vital to the narrative/artistic direction.

No comments: